Use the following procedure to add services to your 30suns hosted status page. You will need a valid account username and password to access your management dashboard.
- Go to 30suns.com/login/ and sign in using the username and password you created when you signed up.
- You will be redirected to your management dashboard. If you are already signed in to your account, you can click on the Dashboard link at the top of the 30suns.com Website, or go to 30suns.com/dashboard/.
- From your account dashboard, click on the Add Service link in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Enter the Name of your service and the Tab you’d like to assign it to if applicable.
- Click the Add Service button to save your service, you will be automatically redirected back to your management dashboard.
To learn how to log incident reports (events) to the service you just created, go to 30suns.com/docs/logging-service-incidents-events/.