Use the following procedure to log service incidents to a service listed on your 30suns hosted status page. You will need a valid account username and password to access your management dashboard. You will also need to set up at least one service. To learn how to sign up, go to 30suns.com/docs/sign-up-for-30suns/; to learn how to create a service, go to 30suns.com/docs/adding-services.
- Go to 30suns.com/login/ and sign in using the username and password you created when you signed up.
- You will be redirected to your management dashboard. If you are already signed in to your account, you can click on the Dashboard link at the top of the 30suns.com Website, or go to 30suns.com/dashboard/.
- Your account dashboard should display at least one Service, which you would have set up using the procedure described at 30suns.com/docs/adding-services.
- From your account dashboard, click on the Add Event link in the left-hand navigation menu.
- Select the Service this incident applies to as well as the Level. Fill in a Title and optional Description.
- (optional) Fill in a future or past Date and Time. Events scheduled for the future will not be published on your hosted status page until the date specified.
- Click the Add Event button to save your event and you will be redirected back to your management dashboard where your new incident will be listed under the appropriate service.
- To view details for incidents on a specific date, click on the information icon .
If you logged an incident without specifying a Date and Time it will default to the current date and time and will appear in the Current Status section of your dashboard. If you specified a past date and time, it will display in the Status History section of your dashboard. Future events will display in the Scheduled Incidents section of your management dashboard, but will not display on your public dashboard or in RSS feeds until the date specified.
Incidents that you log using the above procedure are immediately published to your public hosted status page, embedded status page and account-level and service-specific RSS feeds.
To learn how to customize your public profile, go to 30suns.com/docs/your-public-profile/.